Crown Fine Art - Gallery Services Coordinator (TWO ROLES AVAILABLE)
Posted on 21st December 2018
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL MID JANUARY
Gallery Services Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Head of Gallery Services / General Manager, Fine Art
Scope of Position: This is an administration position reporting to the Head of Gallery Services/ General Manager within the company.
Principle Objectives: To develop and maintain relationships with commercial galleries, private clients and other sectors of the Fine Art market. Additionally to provide high quality co-ordination services to clients whilst incorporating Crown’s core values - to have client service at the very heart of what we do.
- Estimate preparation, management and invoicing of individual job files.
- Co-ordinating UK and international shipping & storage requirements for Crown Fine Art.
- Preparing relevant paperwork, including:
- Ops staff collection & delivery paperwork
- pro-forma invoices
- insurance certificates
- export licences
- packing lists of artworks
- export/import documentation
- Temporary Admission applications
- Bond applications
- Billing invoices
- Assist with incoming telephone calls.
- Responding to client enquiries and liaising with clients on a day to day basis.
- Plan and agree with clients how the works is to be undertaken and agree costs with them.
- Contribution towards Gallery Services revenue targets.
- Raise billing invoices with the assistance of other staff members.
- Assist the credit Control Manager with any queried invoices and chase for payment when required.
- Act as an ambassador for Crown Fine Art at exhibition openings, including attending gallery openings, forming and maintaining excellent professional working relationships with gallery registrars to continually promote our company.
- Coordinating with relevant colleagues in other departments to provide the best possible service to clients (transport, warehouse services, case making).
- Facilitate the delivery of high quality services at all times.
- Any other reasonable tasks requested by Senior Management or other departments.
- Ad-hoc cover of colleagues duties during periods of absence.